BEER & CHOCOLATE PAIRING:
1. Humulus Terreux - a wild, pale hoppy brett beer featuring Mosaic hops and juicy, tropical fruit flavors, paired with a Limoncello Bonbon.
2. Rice & Beans - our horchata-inspired blonde ale brewed with rice, cinnamon, vanilla beans, and Tierra Mia coffee, paired with a Caramello (61% dark chocolate salted caramel).
3. Befuddlement (2017) - an incredible amount of boysenberries folded into our barrel-aged sour rye ale and bourbon barrel-aged anniversary ale, paired with a 74% dark chocolate Nib Bar.
4. Mash & Coconut - a bourbon barrel-aged barleywine ale with coconut, paired with an Espresso Bonbon.
5. Vindictive - a French Oak barrel-aged imperial stout with grenache, syrah, and mourvèdre grapes paired with a Barolo Bonbon (2017 Good Food Award Winner).