Italy's most famous cocktail is without question the Bellini, the refreshing blend of fruit puree and Prosecco created in the late 1930's by Guiseppi Cipriani, founder of Harry's Bar in Venice. The original Harry's, a favored haunt of such notables as Earnest Hemminway and Orson Welles, is now a historic landmark and Cipriani's restaurants in New York, Istanbul and other global destinations feature the renowned beverage. Valenza Chocolatier will feature seasonal versions of this cocktail inspired white chocolate treat, flavoring a delicate white chocolate ganache with either the traditional white peach or strawberry purees blended with organic cream and a hint of Prosecco sparkling wine.
5 Pieces within Sleeve Box for $13.00.
- Ingredients: White chocolate, organic cream, organic butter, strawberry puree and Prosecco; white chocolate cocoa butter 34% minimum, Venezuelan single bean origin, fair trade. Decoration: all natural cocoa butter.
- Allergens: Milk and soy (as an emulsifier in chocolate).
- Shelf Life: 2 Weeks; product contains no preservatives or additives.
- Net Weight: 2.5 oz for 5-Piece Box.
- This product contains alcohol.
- Manufactured: Product is manufactured by Valenza Chocolatier, Inc. at The Hood Kitchen Space in Costa Mesa; a CA approved commercial kitchen facility that handles tree nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, milk, wheat and soy.