Chances are if you grew up in an Italian neighborhood or went to a lot of Italian restaurants with your parents, your favorite treat after dinner was ordering spumoni, the multi-flavored ice cream dessert that was a standard on any Italian menu. Spumoni traditionally had three layers of ice cream; pistachio, cherry and chocolate. The spumoni bonbon is Valenza's upscale take on this classic treat. A pistachio white chocolate ganache is crafted from pure Bronte Sicilian pistachios and then covered with a 2nd ganache layer of amaretto flavored dark chocolate. A thin layer of rich dark chocolate is the final touch encasing this nostalgic treat.
5 Pieces within Sleeve Box for $13.00.
- Ingredients: Dark and white chocolate, organic cream, organic butter, invert sugar, pistachio paste, and Amaretto Liquor; dark chocolate cocoa solids 61% minimum; white chocolate cocoa butter 34% minimum, Venezuelan single bean origin, fair trade. Decoration: green brilliant powder.
- Allergens: Milk, tree nut and soy (as an emulsifier in chocolate).
- Shelf Life: 2 Weeks; product contains no preservatives or additives.
- Net Weight: 2.5 oz for 5-Piece Box.
- This product contains alcohol.
- Manufactured: Product is manufactured by Valenza Chocolatier, Inc. at The Hood Kitchen Space in Costa Mesa; a CA approved commercial kitchen facility that handles tree nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, milk, wheat and soy.