GOLD AWARD for 2014 LA CHOCOLATE SALON BEST MILK CHOCOLATE
Possibly no other area in Italy emphasizes the dedication to simplicity and quality of ingredients as does the alpine region of Piemonte, or Piedmont. Piedmont is the home of Reggiano Parmigiano cheese, Prosciuitto di Parma and of course the rare white truffle as well as some of Italy’s best wines such as Barolo and Barbera.
The traditional Nocciole Bar (to be found throughout Italy) takes its inspiration from this simplicity and dedication to quality. Roasted Piedmont Hazelnuts I.G.P, considered the best in the world, plus Sicilian sea salt are sprinkled on a bar of creamy rich 41% milk chocolate crafted from only the finest Venezuelan single bean origin cocoa beans. Pair this bar with some sliced pear and a wedge pungent gorgonzola (another famous Piedmont export) for the perfect finish to a traditional Italian meal.
- Ingredients: Milk chocolate, roasted Piedmont (Italy) hazelnuts I.G.P, Sicilian sea salt; milk chocolate cocoa solids 41% minimum, Venezuelan single bean origin, fair trade.
- Allergens: Milk, tree nuts (hazelnuts), and soy (as an emulsifier in chocolate)
- Shelf Life: 3 months; product contains no preservatives or additives.
- Net Weight: 3.9 oz (110 grams)
- Manufactured: Product is manufactured by Valenza Chocolatier, Inc. at The Hood Kitchen Space in Costa Mesa; a CA approved commercial kitchen facility that handles tree nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, milk, wheat and soy.