The #nibitinthebar is a celebration of chocolate in its pure, unadulterated form. This is a consistent bar style throughout Italy; letting the fine chocolate be the main ingredient and the simple topping be an added compliment. This 73.5% dark Venezuelan single-bean origin, fair trade chocolate is presented here in bar form to savor without distraction. A velvety mouth feel engulfs the palate transforming into rich complex cocao flavors delivering hints of earthiness and spices. Carmelized cocoa nibs add a satisfying crunch to punctuate the rich chocolate. A few squares paired with a rich, full bodied Brunello or Cognac are enough to satisfy any chocolate craving and add the perfect finish to a long day.
- Ingredients: Dark chocolate, caramelized cocoa nibs (cocoa beans and sugar); dark chocolate cocoa solids 73.5% minimum, Venezuelan single bean origin, fair trade.
- Allergens: Soy (as an emulsifier in chocolate)
- Shelf Life: 4 months; product contains no preservatives or additives.
- Net Weight: 3.1 oz (90 grams)
- Manufactured: Product is manufactured by Valenza Chocolatier, Inc. at The Hood Kitchen Space in Costa Mesa; a CA approved commercial kitchen facility that handles tree nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, milk, wheat and soy.