2014 GOLD AWARD for BEST WHITE CHOCOLATE by TASTE TV & INTERNATIONAL CHOCOLATE SALON
While Traveling Italy's famed Amalfi Coast it's impossible not to notice the acres and acres of lemon trees sprawled across the steep hillsides. Often protected by nets to keep them safe from birds, the lemon is a staple of southern Italian cuisine. Perhaps the most famous lemon based export is Limoncello, the brightly flavored lemon infused cordial. No dinner in Amalfi, Sorrento or Positano is complete without a refreshing small glass of limoncello served ice cold straight from the freezer.
The Limoncello Bonbon from Valenza Chocolatier honors the famous liqueur in a unique confection that pairs a white chocolate ganache that's been infused with real organic lemon peel and zest and a hint of Limoncello liqueur with a delicate white chocolate shell. Whatever the climate, a bite into one of these treats will immediately transport you to the warm sun of the the Italian coast.
5 Pieces within Sleeve Box for $13.00.
- Ingredients: White chocolate, organic cream, organic butter, invert sugar, organic lemon zest and juice, and Limoncello; white chocolate 34% cocoa butter minimum, Venezuelan Single Bean Origin, Fair Trade.
- Allergens: Milk, nut and soy (as an emulsifier in chocolate); contains Alcohol.
- Shelf Life: 2 Weeks; product contains no preservatives or additives.
- Net Weight: 2.5 oz for 5-Piece Box.
- Manufactured: Product is manufactured by Valenza Chocolatier, Inc. at The Hood Kitchen Space in Costa Mesa; a CA approved commercial kitchen facility that handles tree nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, milk, wheat and soy.