2014 OC FAIR CULINARY ARTS BLUE RIBBON WINNER
Everyone knows that chocolate and caramel are one of life's perfect pairings. Chocolate caramels are a staple of every Valentine's Day collection and are a fixture of the candy aisles. The Caramello is Valenza's effort at perfecting this classic treat. At its heart is a luscious caramel perfected over 40 years by the Valenza family matriarch. Rich and creamy, this sweet caramel made with real organic cream and sweet butter is lovingly ensconced in a thick layer of 61% Venezuelan single-bean dark chocolate and finished with a sprinkle of Fleur de Sel sea salt to enhance the final flavor notes.
5 Pieces within Sleeve Box for $13.00.
- Ingredients: Caramel (sugar, organic butter, organic cream, corn syrup, vanilla), dark chocolate, Fleur de Sel sea salt. Dark chocolate cocoa solids 61% minimum, Venezuelan single bean origin, fair trade.
- Allergens: Milk and soy (as an emulsifier in chocolate).
- Shelf Life: 4 weeks; product contains no added preservatives or additives.
- Net Weight: 3.5 oz for 5-Piece Box
- Manufactured: Product is manufactured by Valenza Chocolatier, Inc. at The Hood Kitchen Space in Costa Mesa; a CA approved commercial kitchen facility that handles tree nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, milk, wheat and soy.