The Piedmont region of Italy lies in the country’s Northwest corner, bordered by the Swiss alps to the north and French alps to the west. The convergence of cold alpine winds and warm moist air from the Mediterranean Sea create the perfect wine growing climate, and the vineyards of the Po River valley produce, along with Tuscany, some of Italy’s most famous wines, most notably the majestic Barolo. Alternately known as the King of Wines and the Wine of Kings, this hearty red made from the Nebbiolo grape has taken it’s place as one of the greatest wines in the world.
Our latest creation pays homage to this incomparable wine. A concentrated Barolo reduction is incorporated into a jelly like pâte de fruit and layered atop a 61% dark chocolate ganache, which is then encased in a rich layer of pure 61% Venezuelan dark chocolate. The final creation forms the perfect marriage of red wine and luscious dark chocolate in one decadent bite.
5 Pieces within Sleeve Box for $13.00.
- Ingredients: Dark chocolate, organic cream, organic butter, organic sugar, Barolo wine ( DOCG Certified), natural pectin (organic apple, water, organic lemon); dark cocoa solids 61% minimum; Venezuelan single bean origin, fair trade chocolate; Decoration: natural colored coco butter.
- Allergens: Milk and soy (as an emulsifier in chocolate); Contains Alcohol.
- Shelf Life: 2 Weeks; product contains no preservatives or additives.
- Net Weight: 2.5 oz (71 g) for 5-Piece Box.
- Manufactured: Product is manufactured by Valenza Chocolatier, Inc. at The Hood Kitchen Space in Costa Mesa; a CA approved commercial kitchen facility that handles tree nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, milk, wheat and soy.